Ho’oponopono is an ancient Huna process that has been successfully used for thousands and thousands of years. It brings balance and peace to your life by restoring harmony to the energies and memories that trouble you. Heal yourself, heal relationships, heal events and places.
Restore Harmony and Heal with Ho’oponopono!
Ho’oponopono is a Huna process that has been successfully used for thousands and thousands of years. It brings balance and peace to your life by restoring harmony to the energies and memories that trouble you.
The feelings, beliefs and memories within you filter the way you see the world, so when they are harmonized and healed, your experience of life changes for the better. You are brought back to your clear, natural state of Love and Joy.
“With your teaching and guidance, I believe that I can turn my life around and be able to release fear and be able to create a wonderful joy filled life doing work that I love to do.”
“I feel internally, that I am finally on track and that you definitely know how to guide and develop me so that I can be happy, healthy and successful.”
Use Ho’oponopono to restore harmony to:
- Both problems in your inner world and outer world
- Relationships, both past and present
- Childhood wounds
- Fulfill needs that went unmet as a child
- Limiting beliefs and programs
- Inner blocks and complexes
- Traumatic events
- Physical and emotional problem
What makes this Ho’oponopono meditation unique?
- It is designed to be used on any problem, not just personal relationships.
- It contains brain entrainment technology to help you relax and ease you into the theta brainwave state, where transformation happens.
- It uses bilateral sounds to balance both hemispheres of the brain enhancing healing and wholeness.
- It incorporates Huna Ha Breathing to gather energy, increase your personal power and make the healing more effective.
Ho’oponopono is a beautiful gift to yourself, to clear and heal your inner world, to stop tripping over yourself, to clear and release inner blocks and charges, and to become the person you knew you always could be.